Monday, January 3, 2011

Start 2.0

Hello World!

So I've been very MIA, but hopefully this semester I will be better about writing.

This break has been a blessing and I really don't want to head back tomorrow; however, I am slightly excited to get back into a routine and show this semester what I'm made of haha :) While I've never been the one to make "resolutions", I am hopeful and expectant of the new year and all that God has in store, so my goal is to be patient yet persistent in pursuit. Specifically, He's laid 3 things on my heart the past few days.

1. Paris. The reality of the mission trip this summer is beginning to set in! The way my heart has been moved and excited for these students and the journey ahead has been an awesome start to 2011! In moments of fear and anxiety, He's met me with peace. I can't wait to be able to look back on these next 7 months and see how He's taken it for His glory!

2. The Paradox. Matt and I found an amazingly authentic church towards the end of last semester and I've been more and more excited about getting back to them in the new year! I miss the people and I am soooo pumped to see the major growth spurt we're about to hit once we officially launch this Sunday!

3. Alpha Chi Omega. While my head may be spinning from exec stuff and everything I need to pull together, I really am excited for the 2011 term and what's going to come from it! I just have this intense optimistic feeling so I'm pumped to get into the officer retreat this weekend!

Well, it's time to enjoy my last night with family. I think popcorn and "Biggest Loser: Where They Are Now" is in the plans! :)

Yours truly,
Kaity

1 comment: